Saturday, April 05, 2008

its 3.56am and i am blogging..
cant sleep la deh !
kuku la ! :X

haven got my lappy yet !
cos no stock ):
but look on the bright side,
they are doing home delivery with no addition charges
meaning no need to carry the uber heavy lappy home ! :D
okay, thats self consoling :X
LOL !

i am uber bored !
anyone wants to go out on sat? :X
HEHEH !

~USUALS~
free for outing to mind cafe on the coming thursday,
around 6pm (:
get back to me asap ! :D


~SISTERS PLEASE MEETUP SOON !! (:



school is starting real soon la !

i need to get my lappy asap !
so that i can upgrade additional 1gb ram which makes it 3gb :P
and i needa do my lappy skin !!

no time no time la deh~ !!

next week's schedule-
monday- bf day :D
tuesday- orientation
wednesday- orientation
thursday- orientation; mind cafe after that?
friday- maybe stay home to wait for acer's delivery?
saturday- free
sunday- free !!

andd school starts following week alr !


should i dye my hair red copper?
but its like more to brown?
i duno eh?
i dun wann spoil my hair,
but but but, my hair now machiam no colour ley?!
kuku la !

i wan jianfei!
gonna always go bf house..
cos his house got uzap ! :P
just found out when we "dig" is wardrobe XD
i immediately took out and play !
HEHE :P

right now,
boyf is my longest bf ever..
he broke my record..
i had 2 longest ex's of 2months21days..
you might think i am siao or wad to count it..
but got meaning one okay?
none of my ex broke tat record..
i will be his longest gf when we are 3months ! :P
HEHEHE !
HAPPY LA DEH~
10more days nia ! XD

you see, this post is f. longgggggggggggggggggggggggg~
andd its damm random !
:X

okay la,
enough of crap !
needa go sleep alr..
if not boyf will niam me for sleeping so late again ! :P

ILOVEMYBOYFRIEND ! x3

No comments: